Have you just purchased Taotronics headphones? Do you need help pairing your Taotronics headphones to your smartphone or laptop? If yes, then here is a quick answer for you.
If you use Taotronics headphones for the first time, you need to long press and hold the multifunction button until the LED indicator starts flashing red and blue alternately. It is a clear symbol that represents your Taotronics headphones are in pairing mode. Once you have activated the Bluetooth on your phone, you can search for the nearby Bluetooth connections effortlessly.
Taotronics is one of the leading brands that is known for providing quality headphones at affordable pricing. Taotronics has have released a variety of wireless headphones in the marketplace. But do you know what the common thing that connects all of these models is?
Well, the connectivity process of all of these wireless headphones is the same. It is a how-to guide where I will provide you with a solution for connecting Taotronics headphones quickly and easily.
Reset your Taotronics headphones
By default, you can reset most of the Taotronics headphones. Just press the multi-function touch control or buttons for 10 seconds. And your headphones will reset all their previous connection history.
Note: It will remove all the previously paired devices. You will have to pair them with all your platforms after resetting the headphones.
The reset process of the Taotronics headphones differs based on their models. For example, the Taotronics TT-BH07 handsfree is reset in the following ways.
- First of all, make sure your headphones are Off.
- When the headphones are Off, press and hold the volume up and down buttons for about 5-7 seconds until the blue light blinks, it will reset your headphones.
- Now, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. Your headphones are in pairing mode now.
Pair Taotronics Headphones on Smartphones
The pairing process of the Taotronics headphones is relatively easy. However, make sure you reset the headphones and delete all the pairing from your devices before pairing.
Do not worry; you will not have to delete the pairs every time. Do this for this instant only to avoid any issues.
- Step 1: First of all, activate the pairing mode of your Taotronics headphones. Most Taotronics earbuds switch to pairing mode as soon as the charging case’s lid is opened.
- Step 2: As soon as you activate it, the light indicators will start flashing blue and white. If your headphone’s light indicators are not flashing, you can press earbuds for about 10 seconds consistently. A voiceover message will confirm your situation by saying, “Pairing.”
- Step 3: Once done, go to your mobile’s Settings, followed by Connections and Bluetooth, and turn the Bluetooth On.
- Step 4: Now scan for the available Bluetooth devices. Once done, you will spot the headphones as available devices in the Bluetooth devices list.
- Step 5: Now, select your Taotronics earbuds to pair them with your smartphone. Bingo! Your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones are connected to your phone successfully.
Note: Here is a Video Guide.
Pair Taotronics Headphones on Windows
The process of pairing the Taotronics Headphones on PC is the same as Mobile. However, if you are still wondering, you can follow our guide on pairing these headphones on a PC.
- Step 1: Turn On your Taotronics headphones and activate the pairing mode.
- Step 2: Once done, press the “Windows + S” keys. The search bar will pop up. Now type “Settings” in this search box, and hit Enter.
- Step 3: Once the Settings window opens, click on Devices. A Devices window will appear. And, go to the Bluetooth & other Devices tab.
- Step 4: From there, click on “Add Bluetooth or other devices.” A pop-up box will appear. Select Bluetooth and Navigate your Taotronics headphones.
- Step 5: Click on your Taotronics headphones, and Windows will automatically start pairing them.
You can also check
Pair Taotronics Headphones on Mac
The pairing process of Taotronics headphones on Mac is relatively simple than any other platform. Make sure your headphones are fully charged and in pairing mode, to attempt the pairing.
Follow our lead to pair your headphones on Mac.
- Step 1: Turn on your headphones, and activate the pairing mode.
- Step 2: Now, head over to your Mac, and go to the Bluetooth Preferences from the Bluetooth icon on the top bar.
- Step 3: On the Bluetooth Preferences box, navigate your Taotronics headphones, and click on Connect.
- Step 5: Mac will start pairing your Taotronics headphones automatically.
To further enhance your audio system, it is always recommended to get a separate microphone such as MXL 990 Microphone or any other that produces quality sound output.
Switch from Mobile Phone to PC
If your Taotronics headphones are connected with your Mobile phone already. Then, you will need to disconnect them from your Mobile Phone to connect them with a PC.
An easy way to do this is by turning off the Bluetooth from your Mobile Device. It will automatically disconnect your headphones/ earbuds.
Now, you can follow the standard procedure to pair or connect them with your PC.
Taotronic headphones are one of the leading headphones options in the market, providing absolute services to millions of users globally. That is why we have listed many Taotronics headphones in our guide on Headsets for Truckers.
The guide will be a great help if you are a newbie and will start pair up Taotronic headphones for the first time.
Now you should not get any issue while pairing your Taotronic headphones. Have anything to say or ask? Do let me know in the comments below.
Note: If you are looking for a more specific pairing guide, check this instruction manual on Taotronics official website.
How to put Taotronic headphones in pairing mode?
Putting Taotronics headphones in pairing mode is straightforward. You have to press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds, and you start flashing the LED indicator; tap twice to get entered into the pairing mode. It will take about 30 seconds for accomplishing the pairing process completely.
My Taotronics headphones are not turning on; what could be the reason?
If you fail to turn on the Taotronics headphones, the first thing you need to check on is their battery status. The lower battery is usually one of the most common reasons behind this issue. But if your battery is full and still you face this issue, just press on the RESET function of your Taotronics headphone. Once done, your Taotronics headphone will start pairing up again.